- Facilitating long and short-term educational learning opportunities for VET students
- Facilitating long and short term non-formal learning opportunities for young people and youth workers
- Weekly youth club and community activities fostering civic activism of young people through a learning by doing and hands-on approach to education and personal development
- Linking local organisations to international experiences, partnerships and networks for capacity development
- Building local connections between the public, private and civil sectors
A team becomes more than just a collection of people when a strong sense of mutual commitment creates synergy, thus generating performance greater than the sum of its individual members’ performance.
The team is small but devoted to achieving common goals and include members with the right mix of skills and talents to get the job done. We value original thinking and unique approaches, like visual note-taking, alternative yoga , graphic facilitation or design thinking!
Our team consists of teachers, educators, youth workers, accountants, researchers, and people devoted to working with and for the local society. The digital age made it easier for us to work remotely from our region’s different angles—we ha colleges from Harghita and Covasna county and even from Oradea and Budapest.
Can’t wait to open up the borders and gather again, create value not just in an online space but in person too.
Our team is proud to be providing possibilities for local and international youngsters!Are a fantastic team and a case caught your attention? Are the non-stock photos made you curious
Contact us and be a part of our team!